Do you desire to wake up daily with a positive state of mind aligned towards achieving your goals? Let’s explore how successful people are using three simple keys to success in life tricks to transform their lives forever.
We all know that there is no secret to immortality, but there are critical elements great people use to become successful.
Modern man has lost control over the influence of his surroundings, experiences, and reality.
"Wake up daily with a positive state of mind aligned towards achieving your goals..."
Our focus has been diluted by unnecessary actions and we have lost touch and forgotten our goals. For success to materialize, focus and objectivity must be parallel to each other.
Why Conscious Men Make Complex Decisions?
Being independent of thought alters the way you make decisions and take actions. Successful people advise us to have a purpose in life, take action according to our principles, and don’t let people tell us what to do or how to act.
Depending on external forces to shape our decisions is a recipe for raising future regrets. The simple answer why conscious men can make complex decisions is because consciousness allows you to question yourself whether the decisions you make widen or narrow the gap between you and your goals.
Asking yourself why you are doing what you are doing greatly improves the decisions you make, and positions you in the right tunnel to pursue your goals.
Do you know your goals? If you do, you’re on the right path.
You may probably have an answer to that question, but you cannot be successful if you don’t have objectives. Moreover, you cannot achieve goals without first understanding them. What are your goals?
- Burn fats and gain muscles?
- Get the job? Earn a good salary? Live a happier life?
- Advance your studies? Apply for a promotion? Work less, Earn more?
If you really want to become successful in life, these three elements will help you realize success faster.
- Always remember your goals
- Develop a solid belief structure
- Make yourself an investment
3 Main Keys to Success in Life According to Successful People
1. Always Remember your goals
Your first move in the morning determines the outcome of your day. Most of us wake up without our goals in mind and that is wrong.
Waking up every morning and remembering your goals is a key element for success. It is essential to program your mind to be in the right state as you wake up thus giving you a clear way of the actions you need to take to achieve goals.
Once you identify your most important goals, ask yourself “What actions can I take today to bring me closer to my objectives?” Note down all actions you need to take and select the most important ones. Prioritize your actions and start working without quitting until all is done. Writing down your goals and actions is the most powerful method of putting oneself in the exact state of mind.
Additionally, having a well-defined list of goals and actions makes us to feel good. Another secret to documenting your goals is to write them as if you have achieved the results.
Feel that you are already there and keep on doing it every morning you wake up. Making conscious decisions does not just begin by waking up early, but is based on having appropriate goals and doable actions.
The truth behind writing your goals and actions lead us to our next point.
2. Develop a solid belief structure
In a country in Africa, one man wanted to own a minivan. Unfortunately, he was unemployed and sold roasted maize by the roadside for as little as $0.2 per piece.
His desire propelled him to work for twenty years before making enough money to purchase the minivan. His determination shocked many, but he finally drove the van he desired.
Successful people have solid beliefs encrypted in their DNA. Ask anyone what their number one principle is, and they will respond “Believe in yourself.” Indeed, if you have no belief in yourself, then no one will. Successful people believe in themselves, the actions they take, and they proudly talk about it.
Have you ever wondered how many people in the world are actually living their dreams? When people want to know about your goals in life, shun away fear and shame and speak the truth.
Your friends may laugh at your goals terming them ridiculous but it is better than lying about your goals and then you end up making insecure decisions that lack directions. Show stable determination and have a strong belief in yourself.
People often admire individuals who strongly go after what they want.
3. Make Yourself an Investment
Paying for membership at the local gym, buying healthy foods, books, paying for your education, etc. are not expenses, but investments.
Go ahead and do something for yourself. Don’t deny yourself amusement and fun. Warren Buffet, the world’s greatest investor was once asked, “What’s the best possible investment someone could make?” He simply answered, “invest in yourself.”
Check out this video on the importance of investing in yourself:
Simple tricks you can do today to invest in yourself include:
Exercise and break some sweat.
- Physical exercises release endorphins that make us feel good. Regular training elevates productivity and increases energy levels. Investing in routine workouts enables you to handle daily situations better. All you need is 45 min to an hour of high-intensity training.
Consume foods that foster growth and enhance performance.
- Anytime you visit the groceries ask yourself “What foods will make your body perform best and feel awesome?” As you prepare yourself for greatness, choose the right foods that will empower you to achieve your goals.
Keep on reading and studying books.
- Most people buy books but only a few read them. Studying books allow you to remember what you read unlike just reading from cover to cover.
One hour of daily study is enough.
Brian Tracy (motivational speaker) once said, “One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.”
Always take notes.
- Your best friends for success should be a pen and piece of paper. The most pleasing ideas don’t come all the time, but when we least expect them. Therefore, having a pen and a paper ensures you note them down, and further allows you to store them and even come up with more ideas. Never trust your mind to remember them, it will fail you.
Learn new and decent skills.
- Learning is of the keys to success in life. It is a continuous process and the world we live in requires one to have more than a single skill. Learn a new thing every day and end the year with 365 skills.
- Even though hard work is essential for success, you should not punish yourself with hard work for the aim of success. Once in awhile celebrate yourself and indulge in fun activities that uplift your spirits.
Watch this video from Ted Talk with meaningful insights about success in life and summarizes the key secrets to becoming successful in life:
One final advice is that.
Success requires you to keep on doing what you do every day all the time. Success cannot be achieved in a day. Not even creation was completed in a day. Success is a lifelong journey that requires discipline of the highest degree. Whether you are a blogger, a teacher or an athlete, we have one thing in common “the desire to become successful.” So we must keep on keep moving on!