Having a place to sleep is kind of important. But when you’re hiking the last thing you want to do is lug around pounds of equipment. That’s where the Summit Sleep System comes into play. At just 2.3 pounds, this is a feather-light piece of kit.
Assembly from start to finish takes just a few minutes and you’re ready to sleep. Using the standard pole system, it can be set up anywhere. The team behind the Summit built it to withstand rugged terrain, using 210D Ripstop Nylon means you don’t need to worry about where to make camp. Having taped seals ensures that even in stormy weather, you’ll stay dry throughout the night.
The built-in mesh screen will let you look up and enjoy the starry night sky without letting pesky bugs and reptiles into your sleep unit. In addition, the mesh helps you maximise airflow on those warm summer evenings when you just want to cool off from the days’ hike. Sleep in peace knowing that no bugs or reptiles can disturb you.
- Highly durable 210D Nylon on the bottom means you don’t need to think about where to make camp. This also allows you to strap it on the outside of your bag, leaving more room inside.
- Mesh screen allows you to enjoy the outdoors, without dealing with bug bites and unwelcome visitors
- Generous 30” width at the shoulder to accommodate any size body
- 84” length means all but the tallest of us can enjoy stretching out in the Summit
- Crazy low 2.3lb weight means it won’t drag you down over a day of hiking
For serious hikers, you can’t miss checking out the Summit lightweight sleep system. Built with ruggedness in mind and with the same quality you’ve come to expect from Canvas Cutter.