We’ve all come to love and admire simplistic Scandi design. Ikea has done a lot to help introduce this aesthetic throughout the world. And it’s easy to understand the popularity, its clean, simple designs, and very functional. Now you too can extend this design philosophy to your bags, through the Steele & Borough Black Weekender Bag.
The Black Weekender Bag is detailed with vegan leather, giving it a polished sophisticated look. In fact, the entire bag is made from PETA approved vegan materials. This was an important consideration for Steele & Borough when creating this bag as Steele & Borough believe wholeheartedly in sustainable and cruelty-free design. The black on black is juxtaposed with sleek silver accents of the embossed zips and buckles
- Roomy 38L capacity for an easy weekend escape or cheeky gym sesh
- Extra drawstring bag for your towel or other accessories
- Vegan throughout & even PETA approved materials
- Designed in Sweden, the home of Scandi design
- A few splashes of rain won’t matter as the whole thing is water resistant
- Comes in three classic shades: Black, Forest Green and Dark Blue
This is a sleek bag that is well thought out for peak functionality. Steele & Borough went through hundreds of prototypes to land on the final product, and it shows. The materials are lightweight yet durable. The waxed nylon is the ideal fabric for a weekender bag so you don’t have to worry about it getting wet. While the minimalist colour palette allows you to pair it with practically any outfit. Be in a gym bag, a travel bag, or an everyday bag. The Steele & Borough Black Weekender Bag is truly a bag for all occasions.