If you haven’t already, it’s time to upgrade from wearing sneakers everywhere. Sneakers are comfy an convenient as heck, but sometimes it’s nice to be a bit dressy. A casual boot is the perfect in between shoe. It has the comfort aspect of sneakers, and yet can be dressed up for any formal occasion.
Now for the company behind this great boot. Eastland has been based in Freeport, Maine for the better part of a century. Dedicated to high quality and comfortable shoes that they’ve been known for since 1955. Still family owned to this day, it’s on the third generation and a true family business success story.
The boots are made from an easy to care for smooth leather upper. Inside you’ll find a proprietary Active Memory Foam insole. This will support and conform to the unique curves of your feet. All of this creates a truly comfortable wearing experience. Now of course, being leather shoes they may have a short break in period. But once broken in, you’ll be living in them!
- TPR outsole ensures a safe grippy surface to survive even the most slippery of surfaces
- Leather upper makes for an easy to care for pair of shoes
- Heel height of 1 3/8” gives a slight boost to your height that everyone appreciates
- Timeless design that won’t ever go out of style
- Eastland Exclusive Active Memory Foam insole means the shoe will mould to your feet and provide a super-comfy wear experience
A simple brown leather boot is truly the sleeper agent of men’s shoes. Acceptable in every situation from formal, to office, to casual daytime, or casual evening. Dress them with jeans or khakis, or even as formal as a pair of slacks. A great option if you start your day in the office and then head out for a night out. It really is the most versatile shoe we have available to us as men.