Let me paint you a picture: You’re sitting on a boat on the Amalfi Coast in Italy, about to go on your first dive of the day. Your instructor notices you don’t have a watch, and offers you his so you can tell how long you’ve been down there. You notice the distinct design and can tell it’s a diving watch just by looking at it. He proudly announces it’s made in Italy: this is the Unimatic C3.
When your eyes land on the Unimatic UC3 Classic you’ll notice the high-contrast matte-black design. That’s because this isn’t just a watch, it’s a diving watch. Built to withstand 300m water pressure and still let you tell the time. The Super-LumiNova C3 lights up the hands, allowing you to see what they say even 300m underwater.
Being a diving watch, it’s built to be rugged and will last for decades. It’s the perfect addition to any diving buff, whether you’re exploring the Great Barrier Reef, exploring the Amalfi, or Whale-Shark spotting off the coast of Vietnam.
The chunky screw-in pushers have a very nautical feel, almost reminding you of gaskets on a submarine. They’re a constant reminder that this is a functional diving watch and not just a fashion accessory.
This watch comes with a 60-min timer, that lets you tell the time spent underwater. But the great bit is you can use this in your daily life to keep track of time spent on tasks.
- Explore the depths of our oceans up to 300m with no issues
- 60min counter helps you tell the time spent underwater, and is functional in everyday life.
- Straps are made from Nylon for quick drying after each dive
- A high-contrast design coupled with Super-LumiNova paint help you keep the time even in pitch darkness
- Be sure of accurate timing with the VK64 mech-quartz movement
- High quality Italian manufacturing that is backed by a 24 months worldwide warranty